Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- MFF Call for Project Concept Notes Yesterday AT 08:12 AM
- The Legal and Justice Sector Baseline Study, released jointly by the Attorney General’s Office and UNDP Maldives last Wednesday, is the first report of its kind that aims to grasp a comprehensive understanding of the current situation of the sector and identifying the impacts of the changes that it had undergone over the years. The Study provides a clear picture of the state of the legal and justice sector including how the major justice sector agencies are performing, how people resolve legal disputes and the challenges they face in doing so across both formal and informal justice systems. You can now download the report from UNDP Maldives website from the link below: http://goo.gl/EnxbAO Yesterday AT 06:08 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook