Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- UNDP Maldives is seeking a local consultant to support the technical and logistical coordination process for the preparation of the UNCRPD NGO Shadow Report. For additional details please visit the link below: http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=56797 Tuesday AT 05:16 AM
- With the changing and expanding landscape of Maldivian media, more and more young people are opting to pursue careers in journalism. Therefore, there is the need to enhance critical thinking, responsible reporting and adherence to journalistic ethics that positively contribute to society and development. UNDP Maldives works with local media organisations, journalists and civil society organisations to ensure this. Shadhadh and Shirufath are two of 20 young and dynamic aspiring journalists who took part in our "Write for Change" training program. Here, they share their thoughts on journalism in Maldives. Monday AT 10:57 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook