Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- Winner of Maldives Tourism Green Award Logo Sketch Competition announced! Congratulations! Yesterday AT 02:39 AM
- We are looking for a National Consultant to Conduct Scoping Studies On Integrating Poverty, Environmental, and Economic Concerns Into National Development Planning (for Maldivian Nationals Only). Interested parties please visit the link below to find out more! Wednesday AT 07:27 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook