Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- UNDP Maldives Yesterday AT 08:32 AM
- As we celebrate the #WorldPressFreedomDay, UNDP remains committed towards strengthening Maldivian media by helping local news outlets and journalists in building their capacities and knowledge. In this regard, we have conducted two training workshops for the media and many are already planned in the days to come. We must admit that a free and independent media remain critical to good governance and democracy. Yesterday AT 05:35 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook