Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- We are Hiring! We are looking for a Project Coordinator for Rule of Law and Access to Justice. If you have a passion to work in the development field and have a special interest in making an impact in Maldives, this is a great opportunity for you. For details please visit http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=60762. The application deadline is 21 October 2015 3 hours ago
- We are looking for an energetic "go getter" to work as MFF (Mangroves for the Future) National Coordinator. The deadline to apply is 21 October. For other details please visit http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=60831. You can also have a look at the MFF website for details regarding the programme https://www.mangrovesforthefuture.org/ 4 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook