Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- By 2050, Asia and the Pacific will have nearly five billion people. To make the most of this potential we need to think in decades, not years, and create decent employment opportunities for the youth. As the population increases, women's equal participation especially, is essential to power human development. Today, United Nations Development Programme - UNDP is launching the Asia-Pacific Human Development Report 2016 which contains information about demographic dividends. Find out what it says: http://www.asia-pacific.undp.org/hdr #RHDR2016 26 April AT 12:26 AM
- Be a part of Miyaheli - the first Social Innovation Camp in the Maldives! Here's a timeline of how Miyaheli is going to happen. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have. Nehtha #SalhiHalleh? 25 April AT 07:55 PM
- "See more posts on"Facebook