Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- Journalism training workshop 'Write for Change' Yesterday AT 05:35 AM
- 2015 is the year of global action. This is the year when countries will shape and adopt a new development agenda that will build on the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). This is also the year when they will reach a global agreement on climate change at the Paris Climate Conference. UNDP’s mission is to improve the lives of people. People's lives are better when they live in peaceful and inclusive societies, have livelihoods that allow them to care for their families and are safe, healthy and productive. Now we must shift the world onto a sustainable path. A new development agenda is needed that finishes the job on poverty whilst protecting the planet. The new agenda should apply to all countries, promote inclusive and peaceful societies, better jobs, and tackle the environmental challenges of our time – particularly climate change. Want to know more? Join the conversation on Twitter: #action2015 Yesterday AT 11:56 PM
- "See more posts on"Facebook