Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- UNDP with United Nations in Maldives system proud to have supported the #Maldives launch of the UN`s #Youth4Peace resolution today! The first in #AsiaPacific! #2250Maldives #UNDPYouth Press release found at: http://www.un.org.mv/un-news-room/press-releases/maldives-pioneers-un-resolution-2250-on-youth-peace-and-security-in-asia-pacific/ 9 hours ago
- Excited to have Gulalai Ismail as keynote speaker at today's national launch of @UN #Youth4Peace Resolution #2250Maldives Read more about Gulalai here: http://www.awaregirls.org/meet-the-founders-2/ 11 hours ago
- "See more posts on"Facebook