Comprehensive Study of the Maldivian Civil Society
The report provides insight into the opportunities for improving the public confidence in CSOs and the key concerns that should be addressed when decentralizing the regulation and monitoring of CSOs.
Valuing Biodiversity - the economic case for biodiversity conservation in the Maldives
The “Atoll Ecosystem Conservation” (AEC) project co-financed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and implemented through UNDP by Ministry of Housing, Transport and Environment is putting forward this report that demonstrates and quantify the value of Biodiversity and Atoll ecosystem conservation in the Maldives.
- 22 Dec 2013:Developing the local councillors orientation curriculum
- 22 Dec 2013:SOPs for Women's Development Committees and Local Councils
- 15 Dec 2013:UNDP supports development of future leaders through the Youth Leadership Programme
UNDP Maldives on Flickr
- UNDP Maldives is looking for a individual to strengthen our Partnership and resource mobilization effort and increase our stakeholder engagement. We are looking for candidates who has knowledge and experience in trends in Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Strategy; stakeholder engagement; innovations in financing. For other details and to apply please visit https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=67626 2 hours ago
- Waste Management Ambassadors for Fares-Maathoda A special assembly was held today to award ambassadorships to 10 students of Huvadhoo School in Fares-Maathoda. The students were appointed as waste management ambassadors as part of an activity under a Mangroves for the Future - Maldives Small Grants Project to establish proper and lasting waste management practices on the island. This project is being implemented by Red Productions. Part of their duties will include conducting door-to-door visits and peer-knowledge sharing programs to pass along information about good waste management practices, such as waste segregation and curbing littering. The students will also be conducting a waste audit as part of a school project. UNDP is proud to support such activities that instill a culture of waste awareness and reduction from a young age. We thank Huvadhoo School and the Fares-Maathoda Council for their collaboration and support for such activities on the island. Mangroves for the Future Yesterday AT 10:41 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook